HVAC Preventive Maintenance Plans for Plantation & Sunrise Homeowners
Keep Your Heating & Cooling Systems Healthy for the Long Haul
Your HVAC system works hard nearly every day to keep you comfortable in your home. And like anything else that works hard (like you!), it needs a checkup from time to time. Professional seasonal maintenance from Ask for Cool Air Conditioning can keep your heating and cooling systems running well for the long haul.
Your technician will clean, tighten, and lubricate fittings so the system runs efficiently, then check for minor issues that could turn into larger ones if left unattended. It’s a small investment that can pay big dividends.
When you sign up for our ongoing maintenance plan, you save even more — plus, you can enjoy continued comfort without adding another item to your to-do list.
- Check & sanitize evaporator coil
- Check & clean evaporator drain pan
- Foam spray evaporator coil
- Check & sanitize blower wheel
- Flush & treat condensate drain line
- Clean or replace air filters
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Measure temperature difference
- Check & adjust refrigerant pressure (includes up to 1 pound of refrigerant)
- Check start & run capacitors
- Check & tighten electrical connections
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check overflow switch
- Clean condenser coil (water wash)
- Clean inside condenser
- Measure voltage differences
- Measure amperage draw
- Answer all your comfort questions
Join Our Priority Customer Program and Receive These Benefits
- Same-day service when needed
- Discount on repair services
- Emergency service: 24/7/365
- Two in-home visits a year
- Transferrable membership makes your home a good value if you choose to sell
- Efficient HVAC equipment lasts longer, costs less to run
- Peace of mind knowing your HVAC units will work reliably and safely
Call 954-678-6764 for details.