Air Quality Services in Sunrise & Plantation, FL
U.S. homeowners value clean air and water more than ever. We want to live and work in comfortable, safe environments, and that’s not a “luxury.” It’s a necessity. Your indoor air should be clean and healthy — and it can be.
If you share your home with pets, infants, or elderly or immunocompromised family members, air quality services can be customized to work with your property and lifestyle.
Don’t compromise your family’s health or comfort with poor indoor air quality. For customized financing options, call 954-678-6764 or contact Ask For Cool Air Conditioning, Inc.
Importance of Indoor Air Quality
You can’t see them, but indoor air pollutants have increased in most households. We spend 90% of our time indoors, where the concentrations of airborne irritants and bacteria are 2-5 times higher than outdoors. Household cleaners, pesticides, synthetics, personal care products, and sprays make some rooms more dangerous than others.
Signs you have poor indoor air quality include:
- Coughing/difficulty breathing that improves away from home
- Dry/irritated skin
- Fatigue/dizziness (If you’re suffering from sleepiness, dizziness, or nausea and smell natural or sewer gas, turn off the natural gas at the main valve (if you know where it is). Everyone, including pets, should exit your home immediately. Call the gas company.)
- Allergy symptoms
- Skin irritations
- Heavy buildups:
- Pet fur/dander
- Mouth/eyes mucus membrane irritations
- Occasional nausea that usually goes away when you leave home
- Sleep loss
- Too hot/too cold areas and rooms
- Respiratory issues/illness
- Unpleasant odors such as humidity, mustiness/mold, and pet urine
You’ll feel — and possibly even smell — the difference right away. And it’s quite an improvement! The benefits of maintaining good indoor air quality (also called IAQ) are numerous and include:
- Balanced humidity
- Breathing easier
- Reduced or eliminated:
- Airborne contaminants/pollutants
- Lower utility bills: In a home with poor IAQ, your HVAC system must work harder to provide and circulate air. A clean air system will reduce the strain on your heating and cooling units, saving you money every month (and extending the life of your HVAC system).
- Sleeping better
Don’t wait another day to enjoy clean air. Call 954-678-6764 or contact Ask For Cool Air Conditioning, Inc.
Air Quality Products Installation Sunrise & Pembroke Pines, FL
Each home and office has different square footage and requires different air quality solutions. Our IAQ systems will alleviate or eliminate:
- Dust mites
- Pet dander
- Allergic reactions
- Indoor air pollution
Air Quality Products to Improve Your Home’s Comfort & Safety
- Dehumidifying heat pipes
- High-efficiency filters
- UV lights
Air Quality & Air Duct Services We Offer
- Duct cleaning
- Air duct fabrication
- Mini duct air distribution systems
- Blower door tests
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Moisture control
- Ventilation solutions
Efficient HVAC is not a luxury in Southeast Florida. Energy savings and clean air quality are vital to our quality of life.
Call 954-678-6764 or contact Ask For Cool Air Conditioning, Inc. to learn more.
Trust Ask For Cool Air Conditioning for Air Quality Products in Sunrise, FL
We live here, just like you. It makes sense to offer superior service and customer care to our friends and neighbors — like you. We guarantee our work, and we’re available 24/7 because if you think you’re having an air conditioning emergency, you are.
Education is valuable to our company. Our HVAC professionals are well trained. They receive ongoing education because technology continues to make heating and cooling systems operate better and smarter! Customer education is also a priority. There aren’t — and there shouldn’t be — any mysteries about how to manage home systems, including HVAC and IAQ.
Ask questions! You’ll make better decisions when you know more about IAQ solutions. Call 954-678-6764 or contact Ask For Cool Air Conditioning, Inc.