AC Maintenance in Sunrise, FL
Is it time for an air conditioner tune-up? Your HVAC equipment needs professional attention at least once a year to perform its best, operate reliably, and last its full service life. If yours hasn’t seen a professional this year, it’s time to get it taken care of.
Ask For Cool offers thorough AC maintenance backed by years of experience and delivered with care and professionalism, so you don’t have to fret about the state of your AC throughout the summer. We can visit for a one-off tune-up or sign you up for our Priority Customer Program with annual visits — whichever works best for you!
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
AC maintenance is about minimizing the effect of wear and tear on the performance, efficiency, and reliability of your air conditioner. That means inspecting, measuring, testing, cleaning, adjusting, calibrating, refilling, lubricating, and replacing everything that needs such attention.
For example, we might clean or replace air filters, recalibrate your thermostat, clean condensers, lubricate fittings, test and tighten electrical connections, and much more.
We’ll also look into anything you’re worried about and answer any questions you have while we’re there. It’s a great way to spot potential problems early, while they’re inexpensive to resolve (and dodge a surprise breakdown in the process).
Learn more about our AC maintenance process today. Call 954-678-6764 and Ask For Cool now.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Dirty, worn, poorly lubricated, or miscalibrated parts don’t just underperform, they put stress on other parts. That stress eventually wears those parts down faster, resulting in inefficient performance and reduced comfort.
Depending on how hard you run your air conditioner, you’ll want at least one visit per year, possibly two — definitely two if you have a heat pump and use the same equipment for heat in the winter.
By keeping up with this regular maintenance, you’ll enjoy:
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced energy bills
- Better performance resulting in improved comfort
- Substantially reduced breakdown risk, saving money and stress
- Extended service life, allowing you to wait longer to replace your system
- Cleaner indoor air quality by removing potential sources of contamination
It’s a great way to save money and stress while improving your comfort — a sound investment from any angle.
Our Priority Customer Program Makes Maintenance Easy
If you’d like to make keeping up with HVAC maintenance simple, ask about the Ask For Cool Priority Customer Program. As a member of the program, you’ll enjoy:
- Same-day service when you need it
- Discounts on repair services
- Emergency service available every hour of the day, every day of the year
- Two in-home visits per year
- Transferrable membership attached to your home, which adds value
- No need to keep up with optimal times to schedule maintenance
Learn more about the benefits of our Priority Customer Program today and check out our HVAC maintenance checklist here!
- Check & sanitize evaporator coil
- Check & clean evaporator drain pan
- Foam spray evaporator coil
- Check & sanitize blower wheel
- Flush & treat condensate drain line
- Clean or replace air filters
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Measure temperature difference
- Check & adjust refrigerant pressure (includes up to 1 pound of refrigerant)
- Check start & run capacitors
- Check & tighten electrical connections
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check overflow switch
- Clean condenser coil (water wash)
- Clean inside condenser
- Measure voltage differences
- Measure amperage draw
- Answer all your comfort questions
Trust Ask For Cool for Seasonal AC Maintenance
When you need seasonal AC maintenance, count on the experienced professionals at Ask For Cool to do the job right. Our highly trained technicians work under the guidance of local ownership and management to produce professional, knowledgeable, satisfying service experiences.
We want you to feel our core values in every visit: honesty, integrity, and quality.